E-commerce Development Service
E-commerce is usually concerned with buying and selling over the Internet, or conducting any transaction involving the transfer of ownership and rights to use goods or services through a computer-mediated network.
CMS Theme/Template Design Company India
A Content Management System quite indeed allows you to control and manage the content within your website without technical training. And using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add and delete images and edit text, pages or posts in your web site. Most people new to the world of CMS websites cannot imagine how they could ever manage their site themselves. CMS stands for Content Management System. It is a term and has not been endorsed with a solid definition. You have read some really amazing things about CMS on this page. If you have a web site then you can manage yourself is the perfect solution for most companies. A CMS can have multiple meanings depending on the scenarios and the person’s or project objectives. A CMS web presence allows you to manage your web site even if you have no technical knowledge and you have experience with HTML or web site design. It also reduces the calls to your web design agency or IT department for changes to the website. CMS reduces the time required to publish, allowing you to get your content on-line faster.
Features Of CMS Website:
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive web pages
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive articles
- Edit and Delete images
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive press releases
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive blogs
- Add or Edit events into an Event Calendar
- Enter, Edit or View orders and print packing slips and invoices.
- View reports and statistics site data
- Views your daily orders
- Add and Edit Inventory (products), description, product specifications, prices, photos and other posts and text.
- Create and edit system users which have different permission levels to different section of the above administration